Please follow the links below to find your API Key and API Secret on Bittrex and Binance.
Yes! It is 100% safe to send in your API Key and Secret. For a full breakdown, please read the article below.
There is no extra fee! Tradedash is completely free to download and use.
Are you seeing odd behavior with your Binance connection? Do you continuously see a connection error icon next to Binance’s icon in the bottom left of Tradedash? Or are you seeing errors such as “Timestamp for this request was 1000ms ahead of the server’s time” when trying to place orders?
A: Make sure it’s set to executable
Through the UI:
- Find the AppImage file
- Right click and select properties
- Click the permissions tab
- Select “Allow executing file as program” or similar
- Close the properties pop-up and double click the AppImage file
Through the terminal
- Navigate to the folder where the AppImage is located using cd
- Type chmod u+x <filename>
- Run the app using ./<filename>
B: The app still does not start, or says just “App starting…”
- Downlaod the latest version from https://tradedash.io
- Run rm ~/.local/share/applications/appimagekid-tradedash.desktop
- Run rm ~/.local/share/applications/tradedash.desktop
- Run pgrep tradedash to list any active processes. If it shows ID’s, run kill <id> and then pgrep tradedash again to ensure they are no longer active.
- Run rm -rf ~/.config/Tradedash
- Follow steps in A above to start the new version you just downloaded
Go to the top right corner and open another window. Close the previous window, open a market in the new window, try to restart and your coins should now be visible.
If Tradedash is behaving oddly, not getting all data or failing to place orders, it may be because it’s connections are blocked. The most common scenario is when users use VPN’s, and they are not configured properly.
If you use a VPN, make sure you configure port 80, 443 and 9443 to be open, sometimes referred to as “keep-alive”. If you don’t, Tradedash cannot function properly.
Keep in mind that some VPN’s don’t offer this type of configuration. We’ve had success with Mullvad VPN in the past.
If you’re not using a VPN, it may be an anti-virus software or firewall software that blocks it. In this case, you will have to whitelist Tradedash as an application.
If you’re having trouble figuring out if its your computer or your network where the issue is, a quick way to verify is to run Tradedash on a different computer but the same network, or the same computer and a different network.
If you’re still experiencing issues, please contact us and we’ll help get it resolved.
There are two scenarios where Tradedash may open with a blank screen, and they may be resolved differently.
1. When I open Tradedash, I’m instantly met with a blank window
This happens for some Windows users. If it happens on Mac or Linux, or if the solution below does not work, please let us know.
Resolution: Open Tradedash in compatibility mode with a different OS version.
2. I see a blank window after I sign in to Tradedash
In this case, it’s usually due to window configurations being broken for that specific window. You can resolve it by deleting the Tradedash folder located in:
- Windows: C:/Users/YOURUSERNAME/AppData/Roaming/ (or %appdata%)
- Mac: ~Library/Application Support/
- Linux: .config/
After you’ve deleted the folder, simply run Tradedash again.
Note: Deleting this folder will delete local data for your Tradedash application. It means you will have to add your API keys again, and some chart styles may be forgotten. Your templates and drawings are stored safely on our servers and will be recovered upon your next log in.
Tradedash recently updated TradingView’s charting library to 1.13 from 1.12. Order chart data (templates, styles, drawings) may break updates to the chart or prevent the chart from changing market.
1 – Go to settings in Tradedash
2 – Clear all chart data
Disclaimer: By doing this you will loose saved styles and drawings for your charts.
3 – Recreate templates (optional)
If you’re still experiencing issues, recreate your templates after clearing the chart data in step 2.